Sunday, March 17, 2013

First 20 gone!

Just a quick post to say that I've had my first 20-pound loss and received my second NutriBear in my shipment the other day.  Yay me!

So, to celebrate, I went out and got a hair cut.  Well, I wanted the cut, but the main reason I went to the salon instead of having my sister-in-law cut it, as usual, is that I love having someone else shampoo my hair.  It's awesome!  When I was working and was having a bad day, or bad week, I'd make an appointment for a trim, when all I really wanted was the head massage...I mean shampoo.  It's like ordering pizza when all you really want is the Coke Zero but are too lazy to drive to the store.  Yes, I've done that too!

The other good news is that I'm happy with my new cut :)

Actually, I'm down 70 pounds from where I was several years ago when I was at my heaviest, so I'm going in the right direction, just have to keep at it!

I'm stressing a little about Camp next month, there's just so much work that I need to do before then...but it will get done.  I've requested two cabinmates, and hopefully we'll all be placed together.  

No comments:

Post a Comment