Saturday, February 9, 2013

1 Month with NS

Start date: 1/12/13
Total lost: 15.6
Two-week loss: 3.4

Well, I didn't do as well this past period as I did during the first period, probably because I didn't realize until I was in the second half of the period that I was eating more almonds than I should for one serving.  How could I have mistaken 28 for 16?  Ah well, a lesson learned.  Watching the total calories better now, too.  

I've found some favorite meals now:

Breakfast: 
Turkey Sausage and Egg Muffin
Cinnamon Roll

Lunch:
Fudge Graham Bar
Red Beans and Rice

Dinner:
Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast
Roast Turkey Medallions

Dessert:
Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookies
Red Velvet Whoopie Pie
All of the ice creams

Meals I'm not so fond of:

Breakfast:
Cinnamon Bun
Egg & Turkey Sausage Roll

Lunch:
Spicy Kung Pao Noodles
Chicken Parmesan Pasta

Dinner:
Chicken Alfredo (but my cat liked it)
Risotto

Dessert:
Fudge Brownie
Apple Pie

Overall, I'm extremely happy with the food, most of them are full of flavor, and I'll have no problems rotating the yummy selections through my menu.  I'm also happy with the weight loss thus far and look forward to my next weigh-in in two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment