Saturday, August 11, 2012

Day 11 - Touching on the dark

3,900/19,085/50,000

It's going well.  I'm starting to barely touch on some dark stuff, but I'm not ready to dive right in yet.  Skirted a couple of issues that I might come back to later, but we'll see.

I think we've lost three cabinmates.  Two never showed up, and one only posted once or twice, but nothing in over a week.  It would be nice to have a full, active cabin like in June, but oh, well.

Haven't decided what to do for November.  I got stalled in Avienne pt 2, but I need to redo a lot for pt 1, and I won't have time until this month is over.  Who knows?  Maybe I'll end up writing something totally different in November, but I'd really like to get something finished, even if I don't plan on submitting it.  The piece I'm working on now will take a lot of editing, not just for technical issues, but for content, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment