Saturday, July 7, 2012

Reading when I should be editing

Yes, I know.  I'm supposed to be spending this month editing my June Camp novel, but I've missed reading for pleasure so much in the past 8 weeks, that I was going through withdrawal.  So, here it is the 7th of July, and I've already read 8 books since I won Camp NaNo.  But, I haven't forgotten about my book, I've been cogitating on it all along and have worked out some of my worldbuilding issues.  It seems to be a neverending task.  And I've made some notes for fixes that I need to make in the manuscript.  I did go through the first three scenes and edit them.  It's kind of funny, because although I know the story, I've already forgotten details, so reading them as I edit is surprising.  I just need to set aside a couple of hours everyday to edit so I quit procrastinating.  Yah, I know.  Quit blogging and edit!

No comments:

Post a Comment