Tuesday, October 1, 2013

30 Days Until NaNo

One month left to prepare.  I didn't write as much as I planned to in September, but I did get caught up on my reading, in fact I'm nine books ahead of schedule, although I still have a lot to finish this year to finish off some of my reading goals on Goodreads.

I have some new story ideas percolating in my brain and have even written a scene for a new story, but those are on the back burner as I will still be working on my short story project about my RP characters.  Had to remind myself that I'm no longer confined by the parameters from the MMORPG I originally created them for, but that I can adjust/change my characters' skills however I wish to fit their lives for my story.  It is fun to be able to skip around and work on whichever one I'm in the mood to work on, I just need to get them finished.


No comments:

Post a Comment