It's a short story, but pretty profound. Here are the six commandments as written in the story:
1) Do not build walls, for they are dangerous. Learn to transcend them.
2) Live in the moment, for each one is precious and not to be squandered.
3) Take care of yourself, first and foremost.
4) Drop the ego. Be real. And watch what happens.
5) All things are possible all of the time.
6) Maintain Universal Flow. When someone gives, it is a gift of generosity to receive. For in the giving, there is something gained.
They sound like good lessons to learn.