Sunday, July 17, 2011

Tired...

Well, I went a little nuts in the past 34 hours, in that I've been awake the whole time and finished one book, then started and finished two more books, and started a fourth book!  It's 4:26 in the morning, and I'm so tired.  It's not that I can't sleep, I just feel like I'll be missing something if I do sleep.  Strange, I know.  And it's not like I don't love to sleep, because I do.  I have the most fascinating dream adventures, and lately they've been staying with me longer as if they carry more weight for some reason.  I haven't figured out the messages yet, but I feel they have something to do with family and bloodlines.  I've been working harder on my genealogy, trying to regain what I've lost before it's too late.  I feel like I'm running out of time.  Changes are coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment